Summer Breakfast Jars
Posted on October 24 2019
- 140g Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (we used Prana On Bananas 'N Cream)
- 10g Cocoa Powder (1tbl spoon)
- 20g Cacao Nibs (2tbl spoons)
- 90g Peanut Butter
- 710ml Almond Milk
- 130g Chia Seeds
- 20g Shredded Coconut
- 1 Large Mango or Summer Fruits of Choice
- Sweetener (we used Stevia)
- In a food processor, add oats, protein powder, cocoa powder, cacao nibs, peanut butter, 300ml almond milk and a touch of stevia and blitz for a good 3-4 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add chia seeds, shredded coconut, stevia and 410ml of almond milk. Stir ingredients together until combined well. Set aside for a couple of minutes and re-stir. Keep repeating this process until the mixture forms a pudding like texture and all the almond milk has been soaked up.
- Divide the chocolate mixture evenly into 6 glass jars or small bowls. Small containers also work well if you plan to take your breakfast with you on the go.
- Evenly top with chia pudding mixture.
- Dice up large mango or summer fruits of choice and top (Strawberries and berries work well).
- Sprinkle with a touch of shredded coconut.
- Set in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes before consuming.
Macros per serving (6 serves)