- 130g Almond meal
- 350ml Almond Milk
- 80g Prana On Protein Powder (we used Coconut Milk flavour)
- 30g Oat Bran
- 1 Punnet Strawberries (250g)
- Mix almond meal and 100ml almond milk into a bowl. This will form the base of the 'cheesecake'. Once combined, divide mixture evenly into either 4 glass jars, or 4 small bowls and using the back of a spoon, press mixture into the bottom of your bowl or jar to make the base.
- In a blender, blitz the protein powder, oat bran and 250ml almond milk for roughly 30 seconds. Once combined, this will be quite thick in texture.
- Evenly pour or spoon on top of the 'cheesecake' bases
- Cut up strawberries into small cubes and top the 'cheesecakes'
- Set in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes before consuming.
Macros per serving (4 serves)