Posted on July 19 2021
- 10 Large Fresh Dates
- Almond Butter
- Milk Chocolate of Choice (60g)
- Slice open one side of the date and remove pip. It is important to use fresh dates found in the fridge section of the supermarket otherwise these just won't be the same!
- Once all pips from dates are removed, fill with almond butter using a butter knife, then close date back up. These will naturally stick back together.
- Once all dates are filled, set aside and proceed by melting the chocolate. We used milk chocolate, however you can use whatever chocolate you prefer.
- To melt the chocolate, add about 60g into a small milk pan and keep on stirring to melt on low heat. Do not take your eye off this otherwise the chocolate can easily burn and curdle. We recommend to keep stirring until chocolate is completely melted and removed off heat.
- One by one, dip in each date then set aside onto non-stick baking paper. Set in fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes before consuming.
- Enjoy.. and try stop at just one! Keep the rest in fridge in an air tight container.
Calories: 75 each