- 1 Slice of White Bread
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/2 scoop (20g) of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 60g of Frozen Mixed Berries
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Oil Cooking Spray
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and remove yolks.
- Add in the protein powder and mix until well combined.
- Let the bread sit in the mixture for a few minutes, then flip sides and wait again until the bread soaks up the mixture. You may be need to flip the bread a few times as you do this. Doing this over a 5 to 10 minute period is best.
- Warm up the pan and spray with cooking oil.
- Turn down the heat onto low and cook one side of the bread. Flip, then repeat.
- Add the frozen berries into a small milk pan with desired amount of sugar free maple syrup. Cook them on low heat until the berries defrost and the syrup caramelises and becomes a little less runny. The syrup should also turn a dark pink colour.
- Plate up and enjoy! To add an extra hit of protein, serve with a dollop of high protein yoghurt (we recommend YoPro).