Keto Cheesecake Recipe
Posted on October 25 2018
- 100g almond meal
- 4 tablespoons of almond milk
- 500g cream cheese
- 100g of almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free Syrup (we used Queens Maple Berry Syrup)
- Mix almond meal and almond milk in a bowl until it forms a thick texture. This is the base of the cheesecake. Add a tablespoon at a time if paste is too thick.
- Spread the base into 7 individual bowls, or 1 large dish if making a whole cake.
- Blend cream cheese, nut butter of choice, and sugar free syrup in a blender until combined.
- Pour cheese cake batter over base and top with extra sugar free syrup.
- Decorate as desired! (we topped ours with fresh blueberries, shredded coconut and macadamia nuts).
- Set in fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
Per serving (7 serves):